This is a quick banana bread recipe that you can make at home – it’s actually more of a dessert loaf than a bread, but that is what we all know it as most commonly. This is a delicious recipe and it’s quick too: the preparation time is only about 5-10 minutes depending on how quick you are, although it will still need to bake afterwards, which takes up the vast majority of the time. Unlike some banana bread recipes, you don’t need a mixer for this one; just a little bit of elbow grease will get the job done. That is what makes this recipe so quick and easy. It also only uses one mixing bowl rather than two. This recipe will yield one medium-size baking pan’s worth – the usual size you would use for banana bread.
– 1 1/2 cups of flour
– 3 bananas (large)
– 1/3 cup of butter (melted)
– 1 tsp of vanilla
– 1 cup of sugar
– 1 tsp of baking soda
– 1 pinch of salt (to taste)
– 1 egg (beaten)
Here’s how to prepare this bread recipe:
1) Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2) Mash the bananas with butter in a large mixing bowl then add the vanilla, egg and sugar. Now, mix in the salt and baking soda, and finally the flour.
3) Pour this mixture into a greased baking pan and bake for about an hour.
4) Once you are able to poke the banana bread with a toothpick and no batter sticks to the toothpick, it is safe to say it’s all done. Sometimes this can take a bit less than an hour, sometimes a bit more, so keep an eye on this bread recipe!
That’s all there is to it, I told you it was a Quick Banana Bread Recipe. Now, simply remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few moments before you dig in. Don’t be shy to share this bread recipe with your friends, either!